PHOTO DIARY | May

                                                                 
        Ikea adventures | admiring talents | avocado toast
DOFE (camping / hiking) | afternoon outings
Shooting in the morning ft a short and sweet ice cream trip 
My exams are finally finished and I can properly start blogging again..
I really wished that it was easier for me to frequently update my blog; however May (not forgetting the start of June) has been a daunting month, full of stress, striking migraines and distorted sleeping patterns.
Nevertheless let’s not dampen the mood any further, because May was rather ‘bitter sweet’ and I did enjoy the little adventures / outings that occurred.
As the days get longer and my usual routine differs I've started to get into the habit of listing / putting all my ideas together for future posts I'd like to write, so keep your eyes peeled for future updates!

 Follow thefashionut on → bloglovin' instagram | tumblr | 
-Chrissy x 
                                   



2 comments